OAK SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED
Corporate Code of Ethics
OAKSYS employees shall commit themselves to making the Software Engineering, a beneficial and respected profession. In accordance with their commitment to the health, safety and welfare of the public, software engineers shall adhere to the following Principles:
1. PUBLIC – OAKSYS employees shall act consistently with the public interest.
2. CLIENT AND COMPANY – OAKSYS employees shall act in a manner that is in the best interests of their client and OAKSYS consistent with the public interest.
3. PRODUCT/SERVICE – OAKSYS employees shall ensure that their products and services meet the highest professional standards possible.
4. JUDGMENT – OAKSYS employees shall maintain integrity and independence in their professional judgment.
5. MANAGEMENT – OAKSYS employees shall subscribe to and promote an ethical approach to the management of software engineering.
6. PROFESSION – OAKSYS employees shall advance the integrity and reputation of the profession consistent with the public interest.
7. COLLEAGUES – OAKSYS employees shall be fair to and supportive of their colleagues.
8. SELF – OAKSYS employees shall participate in lifelong learning regarding the practice of their profession and shall promote an ethical approach to the practice of the profession.
This code of ethics is adapted from “Software Engineering Code of Ethics and Professional Practice (Version 5.2) as recommended by the ACM/IEEE-CS Joint Task Force on Software Engineering Ethics and Professional Practices and jointly approved by the ACM and the IEEE-CS as the standard for teaching and practicing software engineering”.