With experience since 1998, Oak Systems has created a unique Embedded Software Business Unit (ESBU) to provide focused services to its customers. Under ESBU, we offer our specialist software services around number of international standards and models with our domain expertise and technical skills. Under ESBU, we offer services to Avionics, Defense, Automotive, Rail, Space, Nuclear, Medical, Networking and such other domains.
Oaksys specializes in DO178B, IEEE12207, ISO26262, IEC61508 and such other models and standards. The safety critical/mission critical requirements are clearly understood under these standards and the software is validated at the appropriate level of criticality.
Our service offerings cover the Verification & Testing activities associated with the complete Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and variety of SDLC models. Our portfolio of services spans across Software Testing (Unit / Component / module, Integration, System, HSI, UAT etc), Independent Verification & Validation (IV&V) and Automated testing. As part of these activities, number of tools (both COTS and in house) such as LDRA, RTRT, PRQA, TestCast etc. are used based on the project requirements.
OAKSYS staffers have extensive familiarity in the following environments –
· Unix/Linux, Solaris, Windows, AIX, HPUX
· OS internals, RTOS, TCP/IP, WLAN, ATM
· LDRA, MATLAB, LabView, Logiscope, RTRT, PRQA
· Rational Rose, Requisite Pro, UML
· Insure++, Jtest, TCA, Javascope, Purify
· QTP, Silk, Selenium, Sahi, RFT
· C++/C, VC++, Java, Ada, VB, TTCN-3
· TestCast, XMLSimulator, SoapUI, WHQL, WLK, ARM Tool Chain
· PVCS, ClearCase, VSS, SVN, Perforce, CVS
· QC, BugZilla, Testlink
· ASP, HTML, Perl, Tcl/Tk, Python, Ruby
Our experience (not an exhaustive list) in executing Software projects under various international standards is outlined below-
- Testing of subsystems of a civilian aircraft system as per DO-178B under LDRA test harness
- V&V of Digital Engine Control Unit (DECU) as per IEEE12207 / IEEE1012 standards
- IV&V of a multi-mode Radar system – Signal Processor software as per DOD-STD-2167A
- Testing of a Radar system as per DO-178B involving RTRT toolset and homegrown test rigs.
- IV & V and Testing of Flight Test Panel
- Formal modeling of subsystems of a fly-by-wire military aircraft. The main objective of the project was to write the unambiguous, concise, consistent formal specification of an existing ‘Avionics System specification’ using Esterel specification language
- IV&V of Flight Control System (FCS), MC, DP etc
- IV&V of Solid State Flight Data Recorder (SSFDR)
- IV & V of Antenna control system software based on MIL2167A
For business enquiries, please Click here