Interest-totally free student loans
If you are up against brief pecuniary hardship and cannot shell out your own data costs (you would like an alternative computer to suit your education, particularly), you may also apply for an initial-name desire-free mortgage.
Different types of quick-name financing
Also view whether you are qualified to receive a grant about Flemish authorities and you may/or a decrease in tuition charges. In these instances, you might be noticed towards the scholarship price.
By firmly taking away an appeal-totally free education loan, we’re going to put the fresh lent number (all in all, 1,250 euros) individually on the Studies and Beginner Administration, which means your university fees costs try out of the way. That it matter will be upcoming become repaid in order to all of us inside monthly instalments. The mortgage would be paid down in full towards the end off the newest educational 12 months.
When you are having difficulty make payment on month-to-month lease for your college student rental, you can sign up for an attraction-totally free student loan as a consequence of us:
- If you book a-room on the VUB, the sum of borrowed would be placed privately which have VUB Scholar Holiday accommodation.
- For people who book an area regarding individual field, the sum of borrowed will be deposited to your savings account very as possible pay the rent.
You may then pay this total united states from inside the month-to-month instalments. The mortgage are repaid completely by the end out-of the brand new informative year.
If you have almost every other data will set you back that you find hard to pay-all simultaneously, such as a laptop, research trips an such like., contact us to sign up for a destination-100 % free student loan.
Simply how much are a short-title loan?
A primary-title mortgage was all in all, step one,250 euros and should often be paid when you look at the instructional seasons (owing to a payment plan).
How will you apply?
You can aquire touching you by email zero after than just step one September (after so it academic 12 months) getting a short-identity mortgage. You don’t have to submit an application, but you have to meet with the general requirements.
- Hence day are you currently able to start paying the loan?
- Just how much every month? (The minimum amount try 50 euros)
- You live together with your moms and dads / alone /that have household members / which have somebody / other:
- Moms and dads was partnered / way of living together / separated / deceased:
- Depending away from mommy / father / other:
- Mother’s earnings: perhaps not appropriate / no earnings / work / self-employed / replacement for earnings / minimum wage / pension / combination:
- Father’s income: not relevant / no income / work / self-employed / replacement for income / minimum-wage / pension / combination:
When we have obtained this post, we are going to set up a contract thanks to Docusign, explaining the brand new percentage plan you have got to go after. You’ll receive an email out of Docusign, with which has a contract which you will be realize, complete, indication and you may return to united states, including a copy out of both parties of your ID cards.
Based on your financial situation, you will be capable of getting an extended-term desire-free financing to keep your data will set you back reasonable.
A lengthy-name mortgage was all in all, 1,250 euros which will be supposed to manage an architectural pecuniary hardship (instance, if you find yourself not able to pay-all your analysis costs). Fees of an extended-term loan starts two years shortly after achievement or cancellation of the degree at VUB.
You could merely get a lengthy-label loan for those who meet the general standards and you will apply using an application form zero after than simply step 1 September (after it informative seasons). Financing contract continue to be written.