It is our pleasure to announce the commencement of the next batch of training on Embedded Software Design & Testing, starting early Sept 2017.
Are you an E&C/EEE/Instrumentation graduate??? || Are you looking for a stepping stone into the Embedded Industry???? || Did you just say “YES” to both these questions?
“YES” again? Then this training is tailor made for you. It covers all the major aspects of Embedded Software Design & Testing methodologies.
- You will be Industry ready, fully packed with skills required at your level
- Understand Micro-controller based design and driver development
- Master the art of writing efficient and robust code
- Learn basic and advanced methods of Software Testing
- Gain insight into international standards such as ISO26262/IEC61508/DO178/IEEE12207
- Get an overview of embedded industry domains such as Automotive, Avionics, Medical, Industrial Automation, Space
- Intensive hands-on sessions with practical domain scenarios
and much more….
PS – We provide suitable placement assistance to eligible candidates.
Next steps – This training is sure to fire-up your imagination and interest in this ever-growing, but highly skill-demanding field.
Request you to share this information among you network from the ECE cluster branches.
Since there are very limited number of seats, interested engineers are requested to rush their nominations.
The nominations may be sent across to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following details
- Cell Phone
- Branch & Passing year.
For any clarifications, feel free to get in touch with our HR, Ms Biby Michael – +91-9746550755 / 080-41267681 (between 9:00AM and 5:00PM)