With experience since 1998, Oak Systems has created a unique Embedded Software Business Unit (ESBU) to provide focused services to its customers. Under ESBU, we offer our specialist software services in compliance with number of international standards and models with our domain expertise and technical skills. Under ESBU, we offer services to Avionics, Défense, Automotive, Rail, Space, Nuclear, Medical & Pharma, Industrial automation and such other domains.
OAKSYS offers Avionics Software & Electronics Engineering Services as per DO178 C/B at DAL A thru D, DO 254, DO-160 G/G, IEEE 12207, ISO 26262, IEC 61508, 21 CFR 11, HIPAA, DSSD, DDPMAS and such other models and standards. The safety critical/mission critical requirements are clearly understood under these standards and the software tasks are executed at the appropriate level of criticality.
Oak Systems has contributed to more than a dozen aircraft programs including Airbus A350, A318, A 330, MRJ 100, SU-30, LCA / Tejas, Jaguar, HTT-40 Trainer, LUH and ALH Rotorcraft, and Rustom II UAV.
Our experience includes Multi-Function Displays, Digital Engine Control Units, FADEC, Secondary Flight Controls, Radar Systems, Data Recorders, Interface Units and Navigation Systems.
Our service offerings cover the Software Development, Verification & Testing activities associated with the complete Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and for variety of SDLC models. Our portfolio of services spans across Software design and development, Software Testing, Independent Verification & Validation (IV&V) and Automated testing. As part of these activities, number of tools (both COTS and in house) such as Requisite Pro, DOORS, Rhapsody, LDRA, RTRT, etc. are used based on the project necessities.
OAKSYS staffers have extensive familiarity in the following (subset) environments –
Platform: Unix/Linux, Solaris, Windows, AIX, HPUX, OS internals, RTOS, TCP/IP, WLAN, ATM
Tools: LDRA, MATLAB, LabView, Logiscope, RTRT, PRQA, Rational Rose, Requisite Pro, DOORS, QTP, Silk, Selenium, Sahi, RFT, Testcast, XMLSimulator, SoapUI, WHQL, WLK, ARM Tool Chain, PVCS, ClearCase, VSS, SVN, Perforce, CVS, QC, Bugzilla, Testlink, Jtest, TCA, Javascope, Purify, Insure++, and many more
Programming Languages: C++/C, VC++, Python, Java, Ada, ASP.net, HTML, Perl, TCI/TK, Ruby, VB, TTCN-3.
Some of the key programs that we have participated are –
- IV & V and Testing of Landing Gear Controller of UAV as per DO178B DAL ‘A’
- Development of ECU software for an Airborne system as per DO178B and DSSD
- IV&V and Testing of Display units of multiple Helicopters
- Development of Test Rig for Flight control System
- Testing of subsystems of Medical devices – Cardiovascular, Ultrasound, X-Ray devices
- Dynamic & static testing of multiple software systems as per DO178B Level A/B/C/D (Avionics, Radar and defence projects)
- IV & V of Mission Critical Avionics Software (LCA and others) under DO-178B, IEEE 12207, MIL2167A, …
- Requirement analysis of Avionics system using formal methods (ESTEREL)
- IV&V for an Antenna control Unit software
- Requirement based coverage analysis, structural coverage analysis and Code analysis of multiple embedded software systems using RTRT, LDRA, Tessy for DO178B Levels A & B
- Testing and Test Automation of analytical software products that provide proactive intelligence on care, cost and compliance quality for health care industry
- Independent Verification & Validation (IV&V) of Digital Engine Control Unit as per DO-178B
- IV &V services for subsystem of commercial aircraft
- Software testing, IV&V and documentation support services for multiple subsystems for Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) as per DO-178B Level A
- Independent Verification & Validation (IV&V) of Satellite Navigation Software as per DO-178B Level A Process
For Embedded Software Brochure, please Click here
For business enquiries, please Click here